Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
A diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or Dementia can be an overwhelming and stressful time.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia can put a strain on not only the person suffering from the illness but also the friends and family that make up their support system.
Growing numbers of Alzheimer’s and Dementia sufferers are seeking alternatives to nursing home care. They can get the non-medical care they need in the comfort of their own home, which makes living with the diagnosis that much easier.
Suma Home Care offers a full range of Alzheimer’s and Dementia in-home care services provided by our compassionate, caring staff.
Our in-home caregivers take the care of your loved one very seriously and provide the same level of compassionate care to their clients as they would want for their own family members.
If you or a loved one is facing an Alzheimer’s or Dementia diagnosis we are here to help.
We will customize an Alzheimer's / Dementia program that is unique to your needs and circumstances; whether that’s full-time care or select hours of care to offset the care friends and family are able to provide.
Suma Home Care is here to help and that starts with a no obligation in-home care consultation and assessment.
Get Help with Info & Pricing
Let's Get Started
While Suma Home Care cannot replace the love and support of an elderly person’s family, our caregivers provide helpful and necessary services that may be needed throughout the day. Our services can lighten the workload and ensure peace of mind. Examples of our home services include:
- Companionship & Conversation
- Medication & Appointment Reminders
- Meal Planning, Preparation & Clean-Up
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry & Ironing
- Escort to Appointments, Lunch or Dinner
- Provide a Stable Bathing Environment
- Oversee Home Deliveries & Maintenance
- Clothing Selection & Dressing Assistance
- Assist with Pet Care
- Reading Magazines, Papers & Books
- Assist with Walking
- Letter Writing & Correspondence
- Monitor Diet, Eating & Food Expirations
- Play Mind Stimulating Games
- Care of House Plants
- Discuss Current & Historical Events
- Participate in Crafts & Games
- Record & Arrange Recipes
- Prepare Grocery List
- Rent, Play & Discuss Movies
- Airport Assistance
- Organize Mail, Bills & Letters
- Assist with Gardening
- Plan Visits, Outings, & Trips
- Visit Neighbors & Friends
- Maintain Client Calendar
- Morning/Bedtime Care
- Attend Religious Services
- Record Family History
- Take Out Garbage
- Arrange Appointments
- Change Linens & Make Beds
- Pick Up Prescriptions
- Organize & Clean Closets
- Grocery & General Shopping
- Answer the Door & Telephone
- Reminisce About the Past
- Prepare Future Meals
- Attend Plays & Club Meetings
- And Much More…